Steve (BHSE + STAX SR007 mk1)

audiophile Biografien unserer Mitglieder
Forumsregeln
Bei Vorstellungen steht die persönliche, subjektive Erfahrungswelt des Verfassers im Vordergrund. Insbesondere soll die Vorstellung als "Visitenkarte" des Mitglieds gewürdigt bzw. respektiert werden. Dialoge sollten hier vorrangig mit dem Verfasser und nicht mit Dritten geführt werden. Siehe auch die Forumsregeln.
Antworten
goon-heaven
Aktiver Hörer

Steve (BHSE + STAX SR007 mk1)

Beitrag von goon-heaven »

Hallo, Bonsoir, Salut Deoch,

First I apologise for writing in English. I have sunk into the mud of Brittany, France. I must learn French. After I must learn Breton.There is much Breton dancing here, to live music, which is my favorite past-time. So I must learn to sing in Breton too. I have a very little time for headphone music. I come to this forum to learn of WinRAM.

Danke, Cordialement, Kenavo,
Steve
Bild
Fujak
Beitrag von Fujak »

Hi Steve,

we know each other from Tirna-Hifi. Good to have you here. Since we are curious people, beside of WinRam (and the Brittany culture ;-) ) we would like to know a bit more about your audiophile history and of course some details about your current setup (may be some pictures?). That would be fine.

Welcome and enjoy our forum! :cheers:

Kind regards
Fujak
Bild
audiokarl
Aktiver Hörer

Beitrag von audiokarl »

Hi Steve and welcome to this Forum.
Nice to have another STAX user around.
I´m a electrostat fan too. As for the loudspeaker a MartinLogan Summit X and for my beloved headphones a Stax 007MK2 and a 009.
For the amplification i use a KGSS and a original STAX amp.
For the BHSE i´m on a waiting list for over 3 years now!
But it´s getting close for delivery and i am looking forward reaching my kind of audiophiliac heaven.

Best regards
Karl
Bild
Octagon
Aktiver Hörer
Beitrag von Octagon »

Hi Steve,

Good to see you here again, it is a small world, isn't it? ;)
Enjoy our forum and go ahead to get RAMOS to work. It is worth the work, believe me.

Take care
Thomas
Bild
Gionni
Aktiver Hörer

Beitrag von Gionni »

Hallo Steve,

Welcome to the forum.
Win ram is a nice tool to get a step ahead in the audiophile world.
I'm sure you will find the answers you are looking for.
Enjoy the forum,

Regards,
Gio
Bild
goon-heaven
Aktiver Hörer

Beitrag von goon-heaven »

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Thank you Fujak for your encouragement to write in a language foreign to this forum. Use RME HDSPe in PC out to EMM Labs DDC2-SE - direct output goes to the BHSE headphone amp, the attenuated output through Classe Omegas to Supravox EXC-215 on open baffles. I have a pair of Raal Dipoles still in boxes for over 3 years. Started tinkering with LifePo's on the PC power supplies. BIG issue has been severe lack of time after working, farming and dancing. Now I am retired since 1 year, still catching up with emergency work on our crumbling home.

Thank you Karl - I wish you get your BHSE in 2015! Serial number of mine is 003 - I waited only 22 months. Since retirement, I cannot afford to hear the SR009s but very happy with the SR007s.

Thank you Thomas, it was your posting on Tirna that led me into winRAM.

Thank you Gio - winRAM is already giving me much pleasure.

Steve
Bild
Antworten